TIME TO GET PATRIOTIC AND RAISE FUNDS FOR SSAFA
Beverley and District Chamber of Trade Annual Ball planned to celebrate 100 years of the end of the First World War and the formation of the RAF with an evening of fun and entertainment and all for a great cause.
The Memorial Hall will come alive with bunting, Union Jacks, poppies and everything army and RAF on Friday November 2nd.
The dress code is ‘Pimp Your Poppy’ so why not dress in suitably, patriotic clothing as formally or as informally as you wish?
We can achieve so much when we all pull together. During the evening there will be an auction for some great lots already donated, with all proceeds going to SSAFA.
• A Memorial Bench donated by Sherburn Forge with silhouettes of soldiers and poppies which will be sited in Flemingate. The bench can be engraved with a company name or be dedicated in memory of a loved one.
• A Pleasure Flight (Donated by Burton Electrical Solutions).
• A Tower of London Poppy mounted in a glass frame (Donated by SSAFA).
• A Trip to Auschwitz for 2 (Donated by One World Travel).
• Chloe Newgent original Artwork in Frame (Donated by Trent Galleries).
• A Lazy Spa (Beverley Hot Tubs)
• Limited Edition Bottle of Gin (Donated by ex-soldier Tony Sherwin of Hunters Beverley).
• Dam Busters Posters (Donated by Parkway Cinema).
A huge thank you to those who have dug deep and donated the lots.
Tickets cost £25 each and include a drink on arrival, food and entertainment .
Call to Leanne for tickets on 07882 524208.